The first mention of the manor house Bellinge can be traced back to the year 1231 although the original house was located a bit away from its present location. Through time Bellinge was handed down between noblemen until 1611 when it was bought by the widow queen Sophie. In the time of Sofie two farmhouses and their land were added to Bellinge. Later the main building old and run-down and the adjoining land was handed over to the nearby estate of Corselitze.
Both Corselitze and Bellinge belonged to the elected prince from 1632 to 1635 and when the prince past away they were taken off lease by the monarch. In the year of 1670 the widow queen of King Frederik the fifth Sofie Amalie received the islands Lolland and Falster including Corselitze and Bellinge as her residence area.
In the following century Corselitze and Bellinge shared the same fate when major general F. Classen, who had gained wealth in the weapon industry, acquired both estates. After his death his nephew took over the operation of the general possessions of Lolland-Falster and founded the Classean entailed property "Det Classenske Fideikommis" to whom Corlitze and Bellinge now belonged.
From 1843 to 1849 Classens nephew established the present Bellinge only 500 meters from the old castle square. He built an (at the time) modern farm house with additional lands. After a big fire in 1909 the farm buildings were rebuilt and the main building was changed into the present look. A building for agriculture students with 10 rooms was built as an extension to the main building which houses the original 16 rooms.
The present Queen of Denmark is the patroness of "Det Classenske Fideikommis" today. The main building with the additional students building, the old garden, square etc. were leased to Anne and Benny Holm in 1998. Today the manor house Bellinge serves as the private home of Anne Holm as well as the location of Denmark Fukushi Academy Bellinge.